Our spacious and unique meeting room can be set up for small parties ranging from 4 guests to 18. We offer complementary high speed Wi-Fi and audio-visual equipment, tea and coffee upon arrival and during breaks, mineral water and light refreshments.
Breakfast and lunch can be arranged upon request.
For more information please download our meetings and events brochure here
Join us for our first series of Re-Calibrate retreats at the River Arts Club, a perfect way to start your 2024. You are invited to ‘reflect, heal and strengthen’. Connect with nature through magical meditations in the moody woods and gaze into star filled skies.
We will guide you through Eastern rituals (the benefits which are supported by the latest research in neuroscience) and create an individual self-care system for you to apply anywhere. Your journey with us will be curated together from a menu of offerings: maybe a wimhoff dip, a sleep coaching session a mystical tea ceremony, a sound bath or short term effective psychotherapy. Our cleansing package includes a juice fast with an addition of soups and salads if preferred.
Re-callibrate offers a unique space with small groups (2-6) that provides the perfect backdrop for your personal journey. The programme is committed to the concept of ‘Ahimsa — compassion for all’, which serves to create an atmosphere of love and respect for all beings.
Invest in yourself as you embark on a path of renewal and connection. Start your year with intention and inner transformation as you usher in the new year at our tranquil retreat, nestled within the banks of the Thames.
You can choose our re-balance or re-energise programme, both include:
• Two night’s stay at our Wabi Sabi inspired venue – the beauty in simplicity and imperfection
• Prescription juices soups and salads
• Daily snacks
• Gratitude journaling sessions
• Daily early morning meditation or breathwork classes
• Daily yoga classes, paddleboarding or rowing
• Evening sound bath or sound healing session
• Guided evening mantra meditation session
• Nature walks along the river and national trust woodland
• Afternoon reflection with our daily tea ceremony
• Includes Sleep therapy sessions/psychotherapeutic coaching/massage therapy
To enquire or reserve, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com